Search Something

Other Posts

Powered by Blogger.

HEY!

What the deuce, man? How could you deny that application I sent? Don't mind the fact that it probably wasn't that good, I'm a nice guy! 

OR AT LEAST I USED TO BE A NICE GUY.

The joke's on you though, because I love writing, damn it. In fact, I love writing so much that I'm starting this blog-- and it's going to be filled with all sorts of funny words AND images. I'm going to write about feelings thoughts politics stuff that I think would be interesting for the anyone, and maybe some personal opinions when I feel like it.
The folks that will read the blog should probably cut me some slack though, because it's been a long ass time since I've written in a blog. That said, I'm pretty excited to write stuff for them anyway even if I'm still sort of bad.

So yeah, screw you and your paid writing cases. I'm going to make the most of this situation by writing stuff for nothing, instead of being paid by the page.

I also like writing about current events stuff so I can make fun of the same, so suck it.

Respectfully yours,

Gab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment